My searches My Search History:‎ Reset all Loading.... Hotels viewed Recent Hotels Viewed:‎ Reset all Loading.... Languages : DanskDeutschEnglishEspañolFrançaisHrvatskiIndonesiaItalianoLatviskiLietuviųMagyarMelayu NederlandsNorskPolskiPortuguêsPусскомRomânăSlovenčinaSlovenščina SuomiSvenskaTiếng ViệtTürkçe ČeštinaΕλληνικάУкраїнськаעבריתالعربيةहिंदूภาษาไทย日本語简体中文繁體中文한국어 US$ Top currencies : AU$Australian Dollar £British Pound Euro SG$Singapore Dollar TH฿Thai Baht US$US Dollar All currencies : AEDArab Emirates Dirham AU$Australian Dollar BRLBrazilian Real £British Pound CA$Canadian Dollar CNYChinese Yuan HRKCroatian Kuna CZKCzech Koruna DKKDanish Krone Euro HK$Hong Kong Dollar HUFHungarian Forint INRIndian Rupee IDRIndonesian Rupiah ILSIsraeli Shekel ¥Japanese Yen MYRMalaysian Ringgit NZ$New Zealand Dollar NOKNorwegian Krone PKRPakistan Rupee PHPPhilippine Peso PLNPolish Zloty RONRomanian Leu RUBRussian Ruble SARSaudi Riyal SG$Singapore Dollar ZARSouth African Rand KRWSouth Korean Won SEKSwedish Krona CHFSwiss Franc TW$Taiwan Dollar TH฿Thai Baht TRYTurkish Lira US$US Dollar UAHUkrainian Hryvnia VNDVietnamese Dong

Real Deals on Bangalore hotels - save up to 88%*

Compare hotel prices on 278 booking sites in 1 search

Latest deals for Bangalore hotels
Show all Bangalore hotels
Save 52% Chancery Pavilion Hotel 7.3/10 Good Richmond Town US$57 US$62 US$119 21 Dec-22 Dec Cost per room/night incl. tax/service DETAILS SHARE Save 48% Golden Tulip Bangalore Electronics City Hotel 8.5/10 Very Good Electronics City US$42 US$55 US$81 26 Dec-30 Dec Cost per room/night incl. tax/service DETAILS SHARE Save 36% Justa The Residence Bangalore 8.7/10 Very Good City Centre - MG Road US$44 US$44 US$69 26 Dec-30 Dec Cost per room/night incl. tax/service DETAILS SHARE Save 32% Svenska Hotel Bangalore 8.3/10 Very Good Electronics City US$74 US$98 US$110 21 Dec-22 Dec Cost per room/night incl. tax/service DETAILS SHARE Save 28% Citadines Richmond Bangalore Hotel 7.7/10 Good City Centre - MG Road US$62 US$73 US$87 21 Dec-22 Dec Cost per room/night incl. tax/service DETAILS SHARE Save 18% Starlit Suites 8.7/10 Very Good Electronics City US$37 US$45 26 Dec-30 Dec Cost per room/night incl. tax/service DETAILS SHARE
Suggested Bangalore hotels
Show all Bangalore hotels
OYO Apartments Reva University
Bangalore 10 /10Superb
Service Inn Apartments Bangalore
Bangalore 10 /10Superb
Triple 4 Hospitality Apartment
Bangalore 10 /10Superb
Tulip Inn Bangalore
Bangalore 10 /10Superb
Fa Hotel Bangalore
Bangalore 10 /10Superb
OYO Premium Banashankari Hotel Bangalore
Bangalore 10 /10Superb
OYO Apartments MG Road
Bangalore 10 /10Superb
OYO Rooms Jayamahal Road MG Road Hotel
Bangalore 10 /10Superb
Laika Boutique Stay Hotel
Bangalore 9.9 /10Superb
Shamaaz's Apartment
Bangalore 9.8 /10Superb
Falcon Suites Apartment Bangalore
Bangalore 9.8 /10Superb
Euphoria Hotel Bangalore
Bangalore 9.6 /10Superb
Oom Rooms Polo Inn
Bangalore 9.6 /10Superb
Premium Serviced Apartments Bangalore
Bangalore 9.6 /10Superb
Oberoi Bangalore Hotel
Bangalore 9.4 /10Superb
Treebo Select Sahar Pavilion Hotel
Bangalore 9.4 /10Superb
Sunshine Suites Hotel Bangalore
Bangalore 9.4 /10Superb
Utse Suites
Bangalore 9.3 /10Superb
SR Comfort Hotel Yelahanka
Bangalore 9.3 /10Superb
Sampada Homestay
Bangalore 9.3 /10Superb
Leela Palace Hotel Bangalore
Bangalore 9.2 /10Superb
Taj Bangalore Hotel Devanhalli
Bangalore 9.1 /10Superb
Taj West End Hotel
Bangalore 9.1 /10Superb
Temple Tree Hotel Bangalore
Bangalore 9.1 /10Superb
ITC Hotel Windsor Sheraton & Towers
Bangalore 9.0 /10Superb
Bangalore hotels map
Bangalore intro. Located in southern India is the beautiful city of Bangalore. Although a historic city, it has grown into a vibrant metropolitan centre that is home to a growing high-tech industry. The main landmark of the city is the Vidhana Soudha, the legislative building of the state of Karnataka, which is built in the stunning neo-Dravidian architectural style. The ultra modern Iskcon Temple is also worth a visit and is beautifully illuminated at night. Two beautiful palaces worth visiting are the Windsor Castle-like Bangalore Palace, home to stunning grounds, and the Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace, constructed entirely of teak. There are a plethora of Bangalore hotels to choose from, dotted all over the city. Days can be spent exploring the numerous temples in the city, one more beautiful and exotic than the next. Some of the most popular temples include the Lord Shiva Temple, the Ragi Gudda Temple and the Dodda Ganapathi. Those travelling with children should head to the Seshadari Iyer Memorial, located in Cubborn Park, where there is a playground and an amusement park. Author:
+ -