Just complete our Hotel Search box on DirectRooms, then press "Search" button to search for hotels that are available during your selected period.
The search results will indicate the booking website showing the company name and logo that will process the booking.
If your selected hotel has a DirectRooms logo we will process the booking directly.
If you select a partner website they will process your booking and payment.
Credit card details are required to complete a booking and these vary depending on the website processing your booking.
If your booking is made through one of our partner websites, then their specific booking procedures, policies and terms and conditions will apply and not those of DirectRooms.
All partner hotel websites have been evaluated by us. They all have an excellent reputation and a proven track record.
2. When is the latest I can make a booking?
You can make a booking any time, including less than 24 hours before check-in.
3. Do you require my credit card details to make a booking?
Yes. For any booking processed by DirectRooms, credit card details are required to complete a booking and full payment by credit card will be charged as soon as the booking has been confirmed. DirectRooms accept payment by Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
4. After making a booking, when will I get the hotel's confirmation?
For booking processed by DirectRooms, once you have made your credit card payment, the booking confirmation to be displayed on our website immediately. We will also send you via email your Hotel Voucher and Payment Receipt within a few minutes.
5. Can I book directly with the hotel?
The special rates listed on our website are only available through us. If you make a booking directly with the hotel they may charge you a higher room rate.
6. Can I book for someone else?
Yes. When completing our booking form, the guest information field should be the person staying at the hotel. The contact information should be your name and email address. Please also see related payment
7. What name is the booking made under?
The booking is made under the lead guest name.
8. What if the selected hotel is not available?
We will display a list of alternative hotels available for your consideration.
9. How can I amend my booking?
To amend a booking processed by DirectRooms, please contact us directly at email@example.com or chat online
with one of our live operators.
10. How can I cancel my booking?
To cancel a a booking processed by DirectRooms, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat online
with one of our live operators.
11. What if I wish to extend my stay?
Just complete our Hotel Search box on DirectRooms, then press the "Search Hotels" button. All hotels that are available during your selected period will be displayed.
12. Do I need to confirm my booking with the hotel directly?
No, you do not need to re-confirm your booking with the hotel.
13. The hotel has no record of my booking?
If you contact a hotel directly regarding your booking they may not have any record of your booking. This is because we book hotels via a number of different hotel suppliers. These suppliers are often allocated rooms by hotels.
The room booking details including guest names are summarised and sent to hotels by our suppliers normally 7 days before check in.
14. My flight is delayed, what happens to my hotel booking?
All hotel rooms will be held until 8.00AM the following morning.
15. I have a problem with my booking, who do I contact?
Please contact the website that processed the booking. If DirectRooms processed your booking,
please contact our reservations department (open 24 hours 7 days a week):
- Instant Chat: Live Chat
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +66 76 241 145
16. Are special requests guaranteed?
All special requests e.g. early check-in, late check-out, room views, non-smoking room, connecting room etc. are subject to availability upon check in and cannot be guaranteed.
17. How do I check-in at the hotel?
You can check-in with either our hotel voucher or your passport.
18. What is your hotel room cancellation policy?
19. Do you provide transfers from the airport?
20. What time can I check-in and check-out?
Check-in time: is normally from 14.00 hours
Check-out time: is normally before 12.00 hours
Early Check In and Late Check Out requests are subject to room availability of individual hotels and cannot be guaranteed. The hotel's reception staff will advise you upon check in.
21. What does a "Instant Confirmation" booking mean?
On our hotel search result, the hotels that display "Available" are our instant confirmation hotel booking.
We can offer immediate booking confirmation after you have completed our booking and payment forms.
22. What does run of house (ROH) mean?
This is normally a standard room provided by the hotel.
23. What is the definition of room types?
Single room: may contain 1 single bed or 2 single beds.
Double room: has 1 large bed, big enough for 2 people.
Twin room: has 2 single beds for 2 people.
Triple room: accommodates 3 people. A triple room is composed of either a large bed or 2 single beds, plus also has an extra rollaway bed.
24. What does ABF stand for?
ABF stands for American Breakfast and usually includes a Hot Buffet Breakfast, Coffee/Tea, Fruit Juice, Toast and Jam.
25. What does "Room Only" mean?
"Room Only" means no meals is included in the displayed room rates.
26. What does "Bed and Breakfast" mean?
"Bed and Breakfast" means breakfast is included in the displayed room rates.
27. What does "Half Board" mean?
"Half Board" means breakfast and one main meal are included in the displayed room rates.
28. What does "Full Board" mean?
"Full Board" means breakfast and two main meals are included in the displayed room rates.
29. What does "All-Inclusive" mean?
The "All Inclusive" usually means that all meals and drinks (typically soft drinks, beer, wine and local spirits) are included, but there may be an additional charge for premium drink brands. Note that the all-inclusive price may not cover all restaurants at the hotel or resort.
While each all-inclusive hotel or resort's amenities vary, they commonly also offer extras such as entertainment, land and water sports, kids' programs and gratuities. Other items, for example, motorised water sports, golf, tours, transportation to/from the airport and spa treatments may be charged and paid for separately.
30. How do I know which website has processed my hotel booking?
The details and website name that processed your booking will be clearly stated in the booking details in the hotel voucher.
31. My booking was booked through one of your partner's websites. Who do I contact if I have additional questions or want to
amend or cancel my booking?
The details and website name that processed your booking will be clearly stated in the booking details in the hotel voucher. Please contact them directly.
1. Do rates include taxes and service charges?
Yes. Our rates include of all taxes and service charges. There are no booking fees or any other hidden or extra costs for booking through DirectRooms.
Please note that very occasionally there are separate charges for transfers to very remote hotels, for example in The Maldives, we will advise you of these by email.
2. Is there any booking fee for using DirectRooms?
No, we do not charge any admin or handling fees. We have no hidden costs.
3. Are the rates on your website per person or per room?
All the rates listed on our website are per room or rooms.
4. Are the rates the same for everyone?
Some hotels apply different rates for local residents and some nationalities. Rates displayed by us may be subject to change depending on nationality.
In such case, our reservations staff will email you advising of any rate differences and the required actions within 24 hours.
5. Do your room rates include transfers?
No, authorized public taxi stands at all major airports provide an economic method of transport to your hotel. Please ensure that you agree a price before commencing your journey or that the driver has set the meter.
6. Do children receive discount rate?
Usually but not always children under 12 years of age can stay for free in twin or double rooms using existing bedding. Children are often charged for breakfast or meals at the hotel. Policies regarding children vary from hotel to hotel. This policy does not apply to "All-Inclusive" hotel bookings.
Any child 12 years old and above is considered an adult by the hotel industry and normal adult charges will apply.
Free baby cots for babies are on request and are only suitable for children under 2 years old.
7. Why are rates different to when I last checked?
Rates can change due to hotel's occupancy, room availability, market conditions or currency exchange rates.
8. Are your partner's hotel website rates shown on DirectRooms.com the same as on their own websites?
Yes. The rates displayed on DirectRooms include taxes and services but some of our partner sites do not include these elements of the room rates until you start to complete the payment.
We make every attempt to display accurate info but please ensure that you have re-checked the booking details, price, cancellation and booking information before processing the booking.
1. What credit cards do you accept?
For bookings processed by DirectRooms, we accept payment by VISA and MasterCard credit cards.
If your chosen hotel is available on a partner website, their payment options will be displayed and may differ from partner to partner.
2. What name will appear on my credit card statement?
DirectRooms trading name of Glad Enterprises Co., Ltd. Your credit card statement will show your payment under the name of Glad Enterprises Co., Ltd. Thailand or DirectRooms.
3. Is online booking secure?
Yes, for bookings processed by DirectRooms, when you submit your credit card information it is sent to us via https (hypertext transfer protocol secure) instead of being sent via http (hypertext transfer protocol). "Https" is the industry standard for secure Internet data transmission.
4. What security measures do you use to ensure credit card security?
We take the issue of security seriously. For bookings processed by DirectRooms you can submit your credit card details with confidence. Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and is amongst the best software available today for secure e-commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
5. When do I need to pay for my booking?
For bookings processed by DirectRooms full payment once the booking has been confirmed.For bookings processed by our partners there may be different payment options depending on the hotel. This information will be displayed on our partners website.
6. Can I pay directly to the hotel upon arrival?
For DirectRooms processed bookings, you cannot pay the hotel upon arrival, we require that bookings must be paid in advance to us before check in.For bookings processed by our partners there may be different payment options depending on the hotel. This information will be displayed on our partners website.
7. Can I still book if the credit card holder is not a guest?
For bookings processed by DirectRooms you can book when the credit card holder is not a guest. But we may request additional information (photocopies of actual credit card and signed passport) for verification, as part of our credit card security procedures. The request for this will be sent to you via email. If this additional information is not provided we reserve the right to cancel the booking and release any credit card pre-authorisation. We operate this procedure due to help protect credit card holders from fraud.
For bookings processed by our partners there may be different payment options depending on the hotel. This information will be displayed on our partners website.
8. My credit card number is correct, but it is not accepted, why?
For bookings processed by DirectRooms , this can be for a variety of reasons including:
- You may have provided us with incorrect card details. Please recheck the spelling of your name, card number, expiry date, 3-digit CVV (CVV is the last 3-digit number on the signature area of the card).
- You may have reached your credit limit
- As an anti fraud measure, although you are within your card limit some credit card issuers will not authorize payments that are of a high value or outside your normal spending pattern. Please contact your credit card issuer
- You have provided us with your debit card details instead of credit card details (we only accept credit cards)
- You have provided us with corporate credit card details. Regretfully, our bank will not accept this type of credit card. Please use an alternative credit card.
- Please state in the comments field of our payment form "invoice is required" at the time of making a booking
- We will then email or post an invoice under the name and address provided.
For bookings processed by one of our partners, please contact them directly.
9. Can I get an invoice (tax receipt) for my booking?
Yes. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your booking ID, and we will be pleased to send you an invoice, usually within 24 hours.
10. When will I receive my refund?
Refunds normally take between 7- 21 days.
We will submit your refund details to our bank. Our bank will then instruct your credit card issuer to refund your account. Refund process time also depends on your credit card issuer's policy.
11. What is "Verified by Visa and the MasterCard Secure Code"?
Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code adds an extra layer of security when you enter credit card information online. This helps prevent unauthorized online use by you confirming your identity with an additional password.
Password requirements are determined and vary by each Visa and MasterCard card issuer. Contact your credit card issuer to obtain your password.
12. What currency will my credit card be charged in?
Your credit card will be charged in the currency stated in our payment receipt.
13. What payment options do your partner's website accept?
If your chosen hotel is made through one of our partner websites, their payment method and policies will apply. You can view these after we have redirected you to their website.